RE: lease for community garden space

  • Subject: RE: [cg] lease for community garden space
  • From: Fred Conrad <fred.conrad@acfb.org>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:32:03 -0400

karen,

similarly, i lease a formerly vacant lot from the school board, and the
lease is three pages of gobble-d-gook... no explosives, duly authorized
representatives... all that, and it's signed by a lawyer, so it must be a
good one.  you're welcome to it if you send me your fax number.

Fred Conrad
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
970 Jefferson Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 404.892.FEED ext 216 fx: 404.892.4026
fred.conrad@acfb.org    www.acfb.org