Re: Women's roles in Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Women's roles in Community Gardens
  • From: kellie dodd <doddkl@muohio.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:58:14 -0400

Hello gardeners-

My name is Kellie and I am a student at Miami University in Oxford Ohio and
I am writing to request your help. I am currently working on a research
project examining the roles and presence of women in community gardening
projects/organizations as well as in community supported agriculture. If
you have any comments, stories or opinions regarding this topic, a response
in any form would be wonderful. I have been able to find lots of
information on the set up and organization of community gardens, but
outside of writings regarding NYC gardens, I have not come across many
personal stories or testimonies from community gardeners elsewhere. Any
contributions of this sort would be greatly appreciated by me.  Thank you
for your time and attention. Have a wonderful day.

Kellie Dodd