Re: Bark Mulch and community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Bark Mulch and community gardens
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:34:49 -0700

Another good idea instead of having to add more nitrogen to your soil is
(depending on the area's size) you could compost the material. It makes for
a wonderful "brown" material. Another thought is if you have another area in
your garden, like perennials, you could move the bark to that area.

Deborah
www.greencure.org