Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1394 - 4 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1394 - 4 msgs
  • From: DASMILEYFAM@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:02:21 EDT

Hello community gardeners,Smileys New Alabama Workshop is a small business entity that teaches gardeners how to take recycleable objects out of the waste stream and transforms then into a garden tools. We make garden tools out of bicycles, window fans ,pvc,exercise bikes, I am a community gardener with 25 years of experience .
My new project is to build a bicycle powered compost sifter,a machine the sifts rocks and debri out of garden beds or flower beds as well as as a cable plow
I have made high wheel bicycle plows for twenty years and have used them in variety  of garden projects; senior citizen ,youth and therapeutic entities. We apply the three r's reduce ,reuse and recycle cuppled with some creativity.Our goal is take existing or old technology and redefine them for new jobs .We make a serious high wheel bicycle garden plow that looks cool,has attitude and is better than any store bought plow and you can make it youself ! For inquires  dasmileyfam@aol.com