Re: Bark Mulch and community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Bark Mulch and community gardens
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:27:02 -0700

Hello everyone,
what I was referring to if there is no need for pathways this is what can be
done with the material. You don't want to use any wood type mulch around
vegetables because it too will rob the soil of nitrogen and make a nice
haven for decomposers that love to munch on small seedlings.

All my best,
Deborah