(no subject)

  • Subject: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: "cassandra deacay" cittykat134@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:45:19 -0700

Hello
I am a gardener and writer who is writing about his local community garden. I am hoping some of you who are writers can advise me a little. I was so glad to find this group anyway! My garden is run by a non-profit org and is on city owned public property. The people there told me that if i publish anything and get money for it, the money goes to them. Is this true? I feel it is not, and infringes on constitutional rights governing free speech, etc. Is there anyone here experienced with this??
Thanks and Happy Spring,
Keven