Re: Sample garden graphics

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Sample garden graphics
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:13:25 EDT

Ms. Cowell,

I mean this kindly, but the first thing you need to learn about our common
community garden culture is that we use the word "please" alot, and thank you
when me make our requests....

I'll assume that you type fast and that you meant to use those words.   If
you learn that lesson, then becoming a community gardener will be that much

For information on community gardening, please go to the American Community
Garden website and read to your heart's content:  <A
HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community Gardening
Association</A>  . In addition to all of the links, the page,  <A
HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/pubs/starting.html";>ACGA: Starting a CG
</A> , should be very helpful.

For graphics, anything made by one of your volunteers ( a garden path, a
flower, or even a bunch of low lying buildings near your garden showing your
garden) will make a good graphic design - along with your name.  Be sure to
include your new garden name, and if you like, your address..

But it's the people that make the garden, not the artwork or even the
plants...it's some neighborhood residents working together to create a garden
for the entire community.

Have a great day,
Adam Honigman,

<< Subj:     [cg] Sample garden graphics