Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:19:34 EDT

Dear Mr. Orsorio,

Please start at the American Community Gardening Association website:

 <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community Gardening
Association</A>  and then go to the archives of this listserve.
http://www.hort.net/lists/community_garden/. When you've found a few quotes
you like, please contact the sender for permission to reprint it in your

Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] (no subject)