Community Gardens Duluth, MN and Superior, WI

  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardens Duluth, MN and Superior, WI
  • From: Natalia Diatchkova ndiatchkova@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
My name is Natalia. I an international intern at the Environmental Association for Great Lakes Education. We are looking for the Community Gardens in Duluth, MN and Superior, WI.
Could you help me to find addresses of the Comminuty Gardens in this cities?
Thank you!
Natalia Diatchkova

Environmental Association for Great Lakes Education (EAGLE)
394 Lake Av. S. #222
Duluth, MN 55802
phone: +1 (218) 726-1828
fax: +1 (240)526-2670