Re: Sample Garden Graphics

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Sample Garden Graphics
  • From: JSBMH2@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:37:13 EDT

I am sending you a link to the on line site of Steve Upson's Permanent Raised Bed Gardening which is found on the Noble Foundations site.
NF: Permanent Raised Bed Gardening

There is a world of information on the web, but I know Steve and admire his work.  Now to be sure, I have posted this on the forum a few times and there has been adverse response to Steve's use of recycled tires in the 'book' as lumber.  I think it is noteworthy that when he constructs community gardens he uses lumber for bed walls as is shown in this link from the same Noble Foundation site-
Youth Gardens Growing in Popularity - Horticulture - Ag News & Views
Hope this helps,
John Herndon
Village Green Community Garden
Norman, OK