Re: Re: Sample Garden Graphics

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Sample Garden Graphics
  • From: David Smead smead@amplepower.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:58:54 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't see anything on the URL which addresses the subject of toxicity.
Are tires safe for gardening?  While I seriously doubt they are, and
strongly suspect they leach unwanted material into the soil, I would have
least read what he has to say on the subject.  I regard his silence on
that subject as irresponsible.

Yes, please count this response to the idea as negative.

David Smead