RE: Community Garden land ownership

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Community Garden land ownership
  • From: "Scott Keller" <skeller@ci.beaverton.or.us>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:23:14 -0700

Beaverton, Oregon has three community gardens: two are on City owned land and one that is on property owned by a local church and leased to the City (for $1, with an automatic renewal each year unless either the City or the Church opt out).

Auxiliary Services Program Manager
Office of the Mayor
City of Beaverton
P.O. Box 4755, Beaverton, OR 97076