Re: Seperating 5-gallon buckets

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Seperating 5-gallon buckets
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:50:58 -0700

Dorene,

We had that same problem at the Jordan Ave. Community garden. What we do is
place a plastic bag on one side of the bucket (half in and half out) over
the rim. We have plastic grocery bags and produce bags on hand  to use for
our harvest that the gardener's bring from home. The plastic bag placed like
this on the bucket seems to do the trick. Now it is just the matter of
having people do it!

Deborah