Seperating 5-gallon buckets

  • Subject: [cg] Seperating 5-gallon buckets
  • From: "Alliums" garlicgrower@green-logic.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:35:11 -0400

Hi, Folks!

I have lots of 5-gallon plastic buckets from different places for folks to
use at the community garden.  The youth helpers tend to stack them all
together and put them in the shed when we're finished.

While the buckets all slide into each other just fine to stack, a good
number of them get stuck -- completely stuck -- and we can't get them apart

Does anyone have a good trick for separating plastic buckets?  I hate to
heave all these "doubles" into the recycling bin just because the kids can't
pull them apart with brute strength.

Thanks for the help!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of