Re: Easements

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Easements
  • From: Donald Loggins DLogg60798@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:11:23 -0400

Adam is correct, when the developer who purchased the property next
to the Liz Christy Garden purchased the land from the City of New
York, he asked for and got an easement from the City of New York
[ the garden is on NYC Parks Department property], to allow residents

of their building to enter the garden via a private gate from the
developers property. The easement was included in the sales agreement.

Donald Loggins  | www.lizchristygarden.org