[cg] NYC says "thank you!"

To all who attended this weekend's Standing Our Ground -- it was a great
time had by all.
Special thanks to all of you non-NYer's who made it.  We greatly
appreciate the moral support.

There are several pieces of pro-garden legislation in front of the Parks
Committee for the City Council.  Letters in support of Resolution 686,
Resolution 631, Intro 522 and Intro 519 (all pro-garden legislation) can
be faxed to the City Council Parks Committee at
212-788-9112 (fax)
Attention: Ira Pers

Please feel free to weigh in, esp since the NYC Gardeners only have 1
hour of testimony (total) alloted to our story.
If you like, have all your friends & neighbors fax in testimony.