RE: Raised Beds

Tree Bone,

It might be a good idea for you to call up your state's agricultural
extension and find out their procedure for the collection of soil samples
for testing. If you go this route you'll get a good picture of your growing
areas and will be able to make informed choices about how you want to
balance nutrients, minerals, etc.

Good luck!

Adam