Collard Greens

I live in NE Ohio and have attempted to grow Collard Greens this Summer.  I
planted them Memorial Day Weekend and they are really big and leafy now, but
I'm not sure exactly when I should pick them to cook.  Please advise how
long I should wait or how they should look before I cook them.

Thanks,

Ammey L. McNally
Rubbermaid Home Products
amcnally@rubbermaid.com