RE: Manual for Beginning Gardeners

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Manual for Beginning Gardeners
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:29:39 -0400

Dear Matt,

More and more of the agenda and substance of the Salt Lake City meeting will
be appearing on the ACGA website conference page over the next few weeks:

I've forwarded your request for more information to the ACGA list serve.

We're very interested in what you have learned about community gardening in
your work on the other side of the planet.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman