First Conf.Photos are up

  • Subject: [cg] First Conf.Photos are up
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:06:09 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Take a look at
<http://www.communitygarden.org/new/index.html#Conf>
for the first round of  photos from NYC. (Click on the link that says"2002
ACGA Board Meeting Photos) These are from the board meetings -- conference
photos are soon to follow.

If you were taking photos in NYC please send them on to me ASAP so I can get
them up soon. Digitally is best but I can also do film, if pressed. If you
have lots you can post them to OPhoto or some other site and I can download
them from there (let me know ;-).  If film, mail them to me at the address
below.

Cheers,
Laura

--------------------