Teaching materials info, videos

  • Subject: [cg] Teaching materials info, videos
  • From: "Shelly Collins" tgrows@toledogarden.org
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:06:17 -0400

Hello,
I've used the videos "How to Grow Cool-Weather Vegetables" & "How to Grow Warm-Weather Vegetables" by Jeff Ball for teaching veggie gardening to adults.  (Kartes Video Communications, 7225 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana  46278) Subjects include raising seedlings, preparing soil, mulching, intensive planting, season extension, fertilization, pest management, etc.  This is endorsed by NGA.

Shelly

We are stardust  .  .  . we are golden  .  .  . and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Shelly Collins
Toledo GROWs Manager
Toledo Botanical Garden
5403 Elmer Drive
Toledo, Ohio  43615
419-936-2990
tgrows@toledogarden.org
"Enriching you life through gardens, the arts and nature"
www.toledogarden.org