ACGA Board Election

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Board Election
  • From: Don Lambert grower@flash.net
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:40:39 -0500

To all ACGA Members:

Notice of upcoming ACGA BOARD ELECTION and Request for Candidates

ACGA members attending the Chicago conference had an opportunity to pick up nomination forms and pamphlets regarding the upcoming election.
You may also have seen the notice in the June issue of the Community Gardener (the ACGA newsletter). "GET ON BOARD with ACGA"
If you are an ACGA Member, and want to run for a position on the board, you need to act quickly. The deadline for all nomination is August 18.
To receive necessary forms and further information you should request them from me. I can send these to you as an email attachment. The Nomination Form is a 2 page Word document, and the Member Expectation pamphlet is a 2 page Adobe pdf file.

Through the efforts of our volunteer board so much has been accomplished. As we approach our 25th Anniversary Year, it is hoped that many of you will be inspired to serve as we reach into a greener future.
Don Lambert
Gardeners in Community Development

ACGA Nomination Committee Chair