Rooftop gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Rooftop gardens
  • From: Laura Berman laura@foodshare.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:26:58 -0400

Hi Rosie,

I'm hoping that your research included the ACGA website and our Links page's
rooftop section:

In addition to the other excellent links, you will find Green Roofs for
healthy Cities  <http://www.peck.ca/grhcc/main.htm>
a website with much to offer.

Laura Berman
Community Gardening & Urban Agriculture Manager
FoodShare Toronto