Statistics on successful youth gardening programs

  • Subject: [cg] Statistics on successful youth gardening programs
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:49:09 -0700

Hello everyone,

It's been a busy this year and even though I haven't participated on the
list server too much I have enjoyed the conversation. It's kind-of like an
old friend always showing up when you need them the most.

Now we finally have a few $$'s to move forward with the CSA farm project at
our new Juvenile Justice Center (JJC) in Ventura County, California. Of
course we are going after additional money and we need a few statistics to
help us obtain our goals. What I am looking for is the positive results that
gardening programs have on youth-at-risk. I'm sure I have seen some
direction before on this list server but my mind can be like a sieve at
times.

Any help and guidance would greatly be appreciated. Thank you all in
advance,

Deborah Mills
Green Cure