Re: community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] community gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:28:05 EDT

Fiona,

There is a wealth of information on the ACGA website for you to read on
myriad subjects. It's an awful lot of material, but should help you come up with
many of the answers that you need.   <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>
American Community Gardening Association</A>

Please feel free to query the listserv further - that's what it's for.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,

<< Subj:     [cg] community gardens