Grants

  • Subject: [cg] Grants
  • From: "utahgardens" <utahgardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:34:42 -0600

Toms of Maine

This email is being cc to The American Community Gardening Association’s listserve.

Very recently, we were informed that there were grants available through your company with a fast approaching deadline. Many of our community gardening groups across the country are always excited and grateful for such wonderful donations and support from companies that are willing to help expand our gardens.

In trying to get more information on this grant, this morning I called your office and was told by the receptionist that the grant program was suspended for a while. Just for verification purposes, we wanted to make sure that this grant was not  extended after your decision, or that there may have been a change since, as many of our gardeners are willing to drop what they are in the middle of to apply for this grant.

Could you please let us know if any monies are currently available, and if so, the deadline for those grants?

Again, thank you for your support in our various missions to help create and strengthen community gardens. Hopefully, when such circumstances allow, you will once again be able to extend the opportunities.

Thank You

Shane Siwik

President

Utah GARDENS