RE: Questions about the Tom's of Maine grant

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Questions about the Tom's of Maine grant
  • From: "utahgardens" <utahgardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:14:57 -0600

Folks,

I called Toms of Maine this morning to find out more info about their grant
and was told that as of July they have discontinued their grants until at
earliest Feb. 2005. I don't know if this grant is a different opportunity
and the receptionist did not know, but that is what I was told. I just
wanted to pass this on to you as you may want to reconsider dropping
everything to apply for this grant. You may also want to check with them on
line at info@tomsofmaine.com
I will send them a message and cc it to the listserve.

Shane
Utah GARDENS
And ACGA Board Member