ACGA Conference 2005 blog

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Conference 2005 blog
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" ariel@umn.edu
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:13:26 -0500

For those of you interested in seeing pictures from the 26th annual ACGA
conference, please take a look at:  http://acgaconference2005.myblogsite.com

I've invited other photographers at the conference (Don Lambert especially) to
add photos and comments - and we'd love to hear from anyone on this list as
well with your comments and suggestions.

This is the first time we've tried anything of this nature, so readers should
all bear in mind that these advanced, highly technical tools are in the hands
of someone who learned to write using the Palmer method and a refillable
fountain pen.  That said, we're hoping that in the years to come we can bring
a much improved "as it happens" experience of the ACGA conference to everyone
on this list.

Best,

Anna

Anna Wasescha
ACGA Communications Chair and list manager
1312 Dayton Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota  55104
651.646.8733 (phone)
651.646.0034 (fax)