ACGA Links Page Update

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Links Page Update
  • From: "Jim Call" jimcall@casagarden.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:59:21 -0500

Greetings everyone,

I am in the process of updating the ACGA Links Page.  The websites listed
below are broken links and will be removed from the ACGA Links page within
the next few days.  I have tried linking to these websites at least 3 times
over the past week but they all failed.  If you know the valid web address
for these sites, please email me.  If you would like to add a CG website to
this list, please contact me.

Thank you,  Jim Call, ACGA Website Volunteer

Arkansas Community Gardens
Arkansas Hunger Coalition
Civic Garden Center list of community gardens (KY)
Silver Spring Community Garden (MD)
Kalamazoo Community Gardens (MI)
GreenSpace Partners (MN)
Grassroots Gardens of Buffalo (NY)
Riverside Inwood Neighborhood Garden (NY)
Community Action Coalition Garden Program (WI)

The Stop Community Food Centre (ONT)
Bagevi Community Garden, Bursa, Turkey