List Serve as valuable resource

  • Subject: [cg] List Serve as valuable resource
  • From: "Robin Stanley" birdwomanca@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:36:04 -0700

As a loyal reader of the list serve, I'd like to encourage Don and others to
continue posting a wide variety of articles.  I save the posts that I find
most valuable and delete those that don't apply to my needs.  I often find
glitches in trying to go to a linked article, so I find having the link plus
the article included on the list serve is helpful.

P.S. - Thanks for your interesting class in Los Angeles - I love your
positive energy and enthusiasm for community gardening.  It comes across in
person and in your articles.

Robin Stanley
Camino, CA