corn gluten meal

Does anyone have any experience with corn gluten meal for weed control?
After reading how informative these articles are, I was hoping to hear
back from any gardeners who have tried this to deter weeds. When do you
apply it? Thanks so much for the great news articles and discussions. We
need a forum like this that links us together, especially when a garden
is threatened, we can mobilize quickly to help give our support. Keep up
the good work and happy gardening!

Amelia T.