Re: gardening--start-up guide

Hi, everyone who wants to start up a community garden--

Our Community Garden Start-Up Guide is now on our website, along with
monthly gardening information and other goodies of use for gardeners
everywhere.  Thanks for your interest!

When you get to http://celosangeles.ucdavis.edu>, click on "Common Ground
Garden Program".  Hope our information is of help!

Ciao

At 04:29 PM 12/04/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>We are wanting to begin a community garden at our community center and would
>like any information that would be available on start up. Where do you
>suggest I look?
>
>Thank you for any information that you might have.
>
>Mary Kay Rieke
>Human Services Manager
>Paiute Neighborhood Center
>6535 East Osborn Rd.
>Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Yvonne Savio
Common Ground Garden Program Manager
University of California Cooperative Extension in Los Angeles County
2 Coral Circle, Monterey Park, CA 91755
Phone:	323-838-4532
Fax:		(323) 838-7408
Email:		ydsavio@ucdavis.edu
Website:	celosangeles.ucdavis.edu

Volunteers of the Common Ground Garden Program--Master Gardeners, Master
Food Preservers, Gardening Angels (school gardens), and Community
Gardens--help low-income county residents grow and eat more of their own food.