Re: Garden Insurance in California

Hi All,

Peggy Roark is now in the position listed for Donna Zick. She has not
returned my phone call so I cannot say yet how helpful she is.

We are in the beginning stages of Community Gardening her in Elk Grove CA,
and need some helpful templates for the tasks ahead. For example, I need help
drafting a letter to prospective land owners reguarding the use of their land
for our project. A sample letter to tweak for our uses would be most useful.
Also, insurance sources and creative answers to that modern problem would be
appreciated.

--Soleil Tranquilli