RE: Re: Please remove me from your lists

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Re: Please remove me from your lists
  • From: Ana Arroyo <aarroyo@cfgnh.org>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:57:41 -0500

I would like to be contacted for conferences and other formal events.  I
appreciate the exchange of information but is is playing havoc with my
e-mail.  Another thing.  I reuested information about menbership and
received no information back.  We are still interested and hoping to take a
group of our New Haven gardeners to the 2002 conference (since we are so
close to New York).  We need as much information about the conference as
possible now because the Community Foundation's budget process is currently
in process.

 I would appreciated information and a person to talk to via e-mail or
phone.  My phone number is 203-777-2386.  My name is Ana Arroyo.  Thank you.