county/city funding

  • Subject: [cg] county/city funding
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:06:15 -0500

I think I've asked a question similar to this before, but I'll give it a try again, because I didn't get response before...

I am trying to find non-profit or government community gardening organizations who receive regular, annual funding from a city or county government agency. If this is the case with your org, please tell me! I really want to hear what percentage of your annual operating budget comes from that source... I'm trying to show a local government agency that their peers regularly contribute to-- or even sponsor-- community garden orgs/programs... and to what extent.

Please, share!

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi