Re: Master Gardeners as a CG resource

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Master Gardeners as a CG resource
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:33:05 EST

Jan,

Thanks for coming out of the woodwork!!  I have a job for you - This is the ACGA's web page for community gardens and programs.   Garden Links    Alas, I have only been able to find a separate NJ link for the Denville Community Garden. There isn't one for the gardens attached to the Winterthur and the others.

If you know of any NJ community garden links, could you please send them to this listserve so we can include them on our cg link page?

Thanks,
Adam

Subj: [cg] Master Gardeners as a CG resource