Community Garden Day

  • Subject: [cg] Community Garden Day
  • From: "Kirsten Saylor" ksaylor@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:49:00 -0600

Does anyone have a government recognized "community garden day" for
their city/county/state/other region?  If so...
*Which government entity sponsored it?
*When is it?
*Is the legislative text available online (or how do I get my hands on
*How have cmty gardens taken advantage of it?

Thanks! Kirsten

Kirsten Saylor
GreenSpace Partners
Green Institute