Free Grow Lights from a non-traditional source

  • Subject: [cg] Free Grow Lights from a non-traditional source
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:17:04 -0500

Judy,

Had an idea - you are in Washington DC - and reaching out to local resources has always been what my spiel has been about. Lemonaide from Lemons, to wit....

 I'd send a pretty please note out to the Washington, DC Police, Maryland and Virginia state troopers and the Drug Enforcement Agency on your organization's letterhead, with clippings about  also copying your local congressperson/observer - DC doesn't have home rule, right?

The gist of the note, put in really dignified language would be, " Dear Fuzz - I represent a really, really  nice educational/agricultural organization that teaches kids all kinds of drug-free good stuff about nature,flowers and agriculture.

This is wintertime, and instead of getting high and pregnant as kids tend to do when left up to their own resources, I want to help fight the tide of gross immorality by teaching kids how to start good seeds (as oppposed to "bad seeds,") and plant stuff. ;)

Could your heavily armed, kevlar vested folks, pretty please, not break those grow lights the next time they bust a subterranean marijuana greenhouse?  Honest injun, we would use those grow lights, and trays, and all of that really great tubing and automatic watering devices to teach kids to grow food, flowers, and even help to fight hunger by having veggie plants started from seed this spring.

Yes, Washington  DC Police, Maryland State Troopers, and US Drug Enforcement Agency - we would write very nice letters to your governors, bosses, let ourselves be videotaped for New Agencies and all about the really nice thing you did by NOT breaking and shooting up those grow lights, but instead confiscating them and giving it to nice, deserving taxpayers and future urban farmers of America like us.

Etc., etc.

Now I know, Judy, you can write a perfectly earnest letter like this to these agencies and get a bite from one of them. The publicity value of a state trooper in a Smokey the Bear hat getting a basket full of marajuana grow light started tomatoes would be the best pr those folks have gotten in many a year.

Regards,
Adam Honigman