Garden survey

My name is Eileen Durkin and I supervise the Community Garden Program for
the Urbana Park District in Urbana, Illinois.  I am conducting a survey of
other similar programs to asses fees and services offered.  Our garden
program is completly organic.  We offer the use of wheelbarrows, water,
hoses and when available, manure.  Our gardeners must supply their own
tools, seeds and labor.  We offer two plot sizes; 17' X 30' for a full plot
and 17' X 15' for a half plot.   Our growing season is from the first week
of March to the first week of November.  We also have a Garden Supervisor
available to gardeners to answer questions or concerns.

Urbana is located in Central Illinois and is home to the University of
Illinois along with Champaign.  The population of Urbana is approximatly

I would be interested  information from other similar community garden
programs.  Specifically, I am looking for:
Plot size
Price to rent if any
Organic/not organic
Ammenities (water, tools etc.)
Growing season
Community size

Thank you,

Eileen Durkin
Environmental Services Supervisor, Urbana Park District