RE: need info. on other community gardens/ WOW!

I just checked out your website http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden. I must
tell you that my NYC cohorts are extremely envious  of your space,
facilities, etc. I can see that you do have some work, cash and  volunteer
requirements for garden members, but  you need to get folks to do more. Your
guys are so fortunate.

We just can't get over your garden. When you turn on your tube around X-mas
and see the tree lit up in Rockefeller center? Well, Rockefeller Center is
about the size of your garden. Our individual plots ( I'm not talking about
our public landscaped area) 108 of them are all raised beds ( French market
bio-intensive gardening) about the surface area of a queen sized mattress.

Lucky dogs,