Vegetables for landscaping

Gentlepersons... I'm preparing two programs on using vegetables in landscaping. 1) Use of plants in front and back yard displays and 2) Vegetables in containers.   I am seeking slides, plans and experiences of the same.   Is there someone in your organization that might be able to help?  Do you know of anyone with experience in the areas that might have photos etc?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kenneth L. Goldsberry

Fort Collins, CO