Re: Vegetables for landscaping

I HIGHLY recommend a book called "The Beautiful Food Garden" by Kate
Gessert, published by Van Nostrand Reinholdt in the late '70's, early '80,
one of the definitive books on edible landscaping.

How soon do you need the slides? Many of us are off to the ACGA regional
conference in DC this weekend, and can't respond until next week.

Sally McCabe