Re: Federal Funding Cuts to Urban Resource PartnershipInitiative

>I'm writing with some sad, frustrating, and hopefully mobilizing news.  The
>new administration has issued a directive to terminate the Urban Resource
>Partnership Initiative (URP) and cut funding  countrywide.  The directive is
>being interpreted by local authorities quite differently.

Sounds like a "rescission". I suggest that you contact Representative
Brady. It may be that the Congress has to act on it. They did in the
olden times when Pres. Carter decided to rescind the funds for Urban
Gardening (a giant $1.5 Million) in the middle of the gardening

				Philadelphia, PA

                        USDA zone 7A    Sunset zone 32