Website Inquiry

After a winter of hibernation, the Clinton Community Garden website should
be fully "live" in about a week. Our hardworking gardener/ web volunteers
are working on updates, new content, design and links.

A  number of you have graciously included our garden in your web links and
we'd like to reciprocate. Please email me with your site & where the Clinton
Community garden appears on your site.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,
Happy gardening,
Adam Honigman