RE: re: summer internships in Organic Gardening with kids/youth

Hidden Villa is in the Bay area in Califonia in Palo Alto or Los Altos I
think.  I used to ga as a child, I loved it.

-----Original Message-----
From: community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
[mailto:community_garden-admin@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Sanger, Amy
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 12:09 PM
To: 'jdashe@mac.com'; 'community_garden@mallorn.com'
Subject: [cg] re: summer internships in Organic Gardening with
kids/youth

Julie,

Have you heard of Hidden Villa or Slide Ranch? They are both in California.
Or the Chewonki Foundation in Maine or Farm and Wilderness in Vermont (or is
it New Hampshire?)?  They are all amazing places!  Unfortunately, I don't
have specific contact information for any of them with me.  I assume you can
find them online, but if you have any problems, email me back and I can
probably track down some information for you.

Good luck!

Amy
Amy Sanger
Program Assistant
Community Gardening Program
City of San Josť Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services
1295 Johnson Avenue
San Josť, CA   95129
(408) 277-4573