re: summer internships in Organic Gardening with kids/youth

Have you heard of Hidden Villa or Slide Ranch? They are both in California.
Or the Chewonki Foundation in Maine or Farm and Wilderness in Vermont (or is
it New Hampshire?)?  They are all amazing places!  Unfortunately, I don't
have specific contact information for any of them with me.  I assume you can
find them online, but if you have any problems, email me back and I can
probably track down some information for you.

Good luck!

Amy Sanger
Program Assistant
Community Gardening Program
City of San Josť Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services
1295 Johnson Avenue
San Josť, CA   95129
(408) 277-4573