Re: composting bins

  • Subject: Re: [cg] composting bins
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:22:45 -0600

One of the community gardens I work with in South Minneapolis has four or
five different types of composters.  I'd like to work with this garden to
establish the site as a compost demonstration garden.  Maybe double the
number of composters and set up an information kiosk.  I am familiar
(online, at least) with the City Farmer compost demonstration garden in
Vancouver.  Are there other examples, (documentation, suggestions) from
compost demonstration sites that might be useful as I move forward with this
project?