Subject: urban ag pics., more on vertical aquaponics

  • Subject: Subject: [cg] urban ag pics., more on vertical aquaponics
  • From: Bagelhole1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:54:47 EST

    I have some photos of "vertical aquaponis" at the not for profit, <A
HREF="http://www.bagelhole.org/";>Bagelhole.org Information Center for
Low-tech s…</A> homepage, and on the Food, Production, Vertical Aquaponics
    We are really have success thus far, the plants are growing well. Now, we
are planting a wider variety of vegetables to see how well they do, and if we
can supply our neighbors and ourselves with a steady supply of organic
veggies and herbs. I encourage everyone to "step outside of the box" and
contemplate pioneering this space efficient, water efficient, and time
efficient method for growing food. At least 400 plants in a 3'x3'x 7'high
space. Its really amazing. You don't have to give up gardening, but you could
concentrate more on flowers and fruit trees.
Most Organically,
San Francisco
In a message dated 2/26/02 10:00:50 AM, community_garden-admin@mallorn.com

<< Subject: [cg] urban ag pics.

hi. i know someone recently asked for websites with pictures of urban
agriculture but i seem to have lost the information. i am researching urban
agriculture in philadelphia and am living in washington state. no time to
travel. any suggestions for getting good quality pictures for a power point
thanks, jessica >>