Articles of Incorporation

  • Subject: [cg] Articles of Incorporation
  • From: "carol shillibeer" shillibeer56@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:35:05 +0000

We are starting the process of formalizing a community garden on the Reservation where I live.  I would appreciate any examples of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, especially from gardeners in the State of Washington where I live. It would be a great time saver if I don't have to reinvent the trowel.
Anybody out there have experience in cross-cultural training as part of a gardening community?
Carol Shillibeer

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden