survey questions

  • Subject: [cg] survey questions
  • From: "Julia White" <JWhite@ci.fife.wa.us>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:25:03 -0800

Does anyone have a "Community Garden" survey that they can share with me?  I want to send a survey out the citizens of my city asking them if they even want a garden and if so...I have no idea what to ask or how detailed to be with my questions.

Thanks - Julia!

Julia A. White
Community Center Manager
ph: (253) 922-0900